What is BoardCQ?
BoardCQ designed for efficient communication on RFQ (Request for Quote) related activity between EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) or OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) companies and PCB (Printed Circuit Board) manufacturers.
How to respond to a Quote Request?
1) Once a quote request is sent by the buyer, you will receive a notification via email that you have received a new PCB quote request
2) By selecting the link provided in the email, you will be redirected to the supplier dashboard
- Select the pricing icon to view/complete the bid request.
3) Once you complete the required fields, you can add your own Turn Time and Unit Price. Complete the bid by selecting, “Submit”
Where Do You Rank?
Once you respond to a quote, you can view where you rank among other suppliers by selecting the “Rank” icon on the “My Quotes” tab.
* Rank will be shown in the form of price and response time
Track Your Quotes
After the business is awarded by buyer, the selected supplier will then receive an email from CalcuQuote.
You can track your won quotes via the Quote Win status under “Reward Status” on the Supplier Dashboard.